Terms of Sale
Orders & Delivery
- All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by The Trophy Superstore.
- The Trophy Superstore may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers or website issues on reasonable prior notice to you. If The Trophy Superstore requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice.
- If there are any price issues, the Trophy Superstore reserves the right to vary the price with consent from the purchaser, where a dispute may arrise the final decisiion on pricing remains with the manager at the Trophy Superstore.
- The Trophy Superstore or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by the Trophy Superstore as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by The Trophy Superstore and Creative Impact Promotions to be authorised to receive the goods.
- If your goods include products in respect of which the law prescribes a minimum age for purchase, you must be over the age of 18 years (or such other minimum age as is prescribed by the law), and you must ensure that a person over that age is available to accept delivery of the goods. The Trophy Superstore may refuse to deliver the goods if the person receiving the goods is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age and payment.
- If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, The Trophy Superstore reserves the right to charge you additional delivery fees.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
- The Trophy Superstore reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors.
Returns & RefundsAll product returns are subject to The Trophy Superstore refund and Credit Policy, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Prices & PaymentFor each online order, you must pay:
- the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by The Trophy Superstore and
- the delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time.
- Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet.
- At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated in the Payments section of this web site
- We are unable to accept COD charges.
- Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched unless you have approved credit facilities with The Trophy Superstore.
- Prices and range on this web site vary from The Trophy Superstore retail office.
- Management reserves the right to release goods if pricing issues have occurred during the purchasing process. In the event of a dispute the Trophy Superstore has the right to vary pricing to correct retail levels.
ProductsSpecifications are those given by the product manufacturer. Variations may occur. Warranty provision is the responsibility of the manufacturer or their agent. The Trophy Superstore is not necessarily a warranty agent for all products listed on this website.
Your AccountYou agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify The Trophy Superstore in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. The Trophy Superstore may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
PicturesThe Trophy Superstore aims to include up-to-date pictures of all of the goods on this web site. However, our picture of the goods may differ from the actual goods. We recommend you read the labels on the goods carefully before using the goods.
PrivacyCreative Impact Promotions and the Trophy Superstore will not reveal your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
LiabilityAny liability of the Trophy Superstore in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of the Trophy Superstore be limited to in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Changes To TermsEach order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. The Trophy Superstore may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
The Trophy Superstore has the final decision on any disputes. No 3rd parties will be engaged in any dispute. Any decision made by the management are final.
Applicable LawAll purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Freight and Delivery Policy
Unless advised otherwise your order will be despatched by local courier for an added charge of $20.00 local area and $35.00 intra-state.